09 October 2010

This > That

I am loudly and proudly stealing this cute entry idea from fellow blogger (and alum to my alma mater) Katelin
It's always good to take a look at your priorities ... these are trumping in my life right now: 


hanging with Mom > hanging on Facebook
Inception > any other 2010 movie
pumpkin beer > other beer
River Road > Village Coffee
phone conversations > text conversations
flip phone > iPhone
Wegmans > any other grocery store
chocolate > vanilla
board games > drinking games
singing off-key > not singing at all
euchre > poker
pizza with ranch > pizza without ranch
NSYNC > Backstreet Boys
nutella > jelly
new blog design > old blog design


What's on your list today?

6 comments:

  1. reading your blog > not reading your blog.

    your posts inschspire me (darla voice).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ritas > other ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to uni in Buffalo and so miss Wegmans!! Best grocery store EVER. (I hear talk about them building one in Mass near my home and am ever so excited!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment! I hope your move finds you happy in Boston! This list is SO FUN. I just might have to try it sometime. Pumpkin Beer and Inception especially I'm lovin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i'll take caribou over all other coffee places, but really it's just because i have a massive addiction to their cider. mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! embarrassed it's taken me this long to read all your posts, but here i am!

    smiling>not smiling
    hugs>hand-shakes
    fresh flowers>fake flowers
    hot weather>freezing!!!

    ReplyDelete