06 November 2010

I can haz hug?

It's been a tough couple of days over here, with a slew of bad news and tragedy happening to friends and classmates. I've found that a big, heartfelt hug is the best thing I can do for my friends and peers and for myself.  I've been hugging and squeezing a lot over the past few days.  The affection within them is so strong--an affection that is healing and needed in times of mourning and hope, but also just as welcome when all is well and good.  People forget that sometimes. I am lucky to have many incredible friends who will give and take a hug at at anytime, and for that I am grateful.  (If any of you guys are reading this, thank you!).

I encourage anybody who comes across this post to go out and give somebody a hug today.  It can be anybody. You can even follow this guy's lead, who started the Free Hugs Campaign.

(edit:  I removed the video box because it was freezing up my page.  Apologies if that happened to anyone else.)

(icanhascheezburger.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment