16 February 2011

Weeee(k)!

This week's been a rollercoaster:

WIN
Valentine's Day.  I wore my Rachel Berry-esque shirt with hearts all over it, and arrived home to flowers & Godiva chocolates from the far-way BF.  Big smiles :)


FAIL
Unreliable Ride-On Bus.

WIN
Survived a Congressional policy brief on Capitol Hill.

FAIL
Metal detector in the Senate office building for said meeting.  3 times through, three layers of clothes down, until I was in my not-so appropriate sleeveless tank.  Damn blazer buckle.

WIN
Annie's Mac & Cheese on sale for $1/box on my first visit to the local co-op grocery.

WIN
60's and sunny!  Mumblings of 70 for the weekend!

FAIL + FAIL
My terrible sense of direction getting me lost on foot in Bethesda + the policeman that furthered my dilemma by giving me wrong directions.

WIN
DC salsa dancers.

FAIL
Missing the very small sign that announced the closing hours of the parking garage in which I parked my car and then left until past said closing hours.

WIN
Kind cabbie let me pay less than what the meter said.

FAIL
Recurring body-jolting hiccups.

WIN + WIN

FAIL 
The simultaneous lack of both Nutella & peanut butter in my kitchen.


What do you mean it's only Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. Annie's mac & cheese is delicious.

    And I've listened to Cee-Lo & Gwyneth no less than 5 times today, haha.

    Looks like your bf did a good job for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete